Monday, July 7, 2008

Simplicity of a MALE BEING

The next mail I handpicked from my inbox today might be sexist. Again, the battle of the sexes is introduced. I can say I'm not bias since I do believe I'm in the middle (hehehehe).  Now, judging time... let's focus on diaries...


***

HER DIARY
>
>
> ------------------
>
>
> Day night, I thought he was acting
> weird. We had made plans to meet at a
> cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends
> all day long, soIely thought he was upset at the fact that I
> was a bit late, but he made no comment.Conversation wasn't flowing so
>
> I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but
> he kept quiet and absent. I asked
> him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault
> that he was upset. He said it had
> nothing to do with me and not to worry.
>
> On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept
> driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say,
> "I love u,too."
>
> When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing
> to do with me anymore.
> He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and
> absent.Finally I
> decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided
> that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with
> the situation but he had fallen asleep.
>
> I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what
> to
> do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
>
> My life is gonna be a disaster.


> _______________________
_______________________________
>
>
>
>
>
 
>
> HIS DIARY
>
>
> ----------------
>
>
>
>
the L.A.lakers lost to boston celtics.
>
> DAMN
> IT.



***

Simple and straightforward.




No comments: